This wonderful ham salad is crammed with a lot taste! Tremendous easy and straightforward to make, use some leftover ham and you’ll whip this up for lunch in underneath 10 minutes!
I really like sandwich! Whether or not it’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and yow will discover one to suit. In case you love sandwiches like me then you definitely MUST TRY this French dip, this grilled cheese, and this Cuban sandwich!
I really like twist on the basic chicken or egg salad. I particularly love this ham salad recipe as a result of it’s a great way to make use of up any leftover ham that I may need! Truly, typically I’ll simply meal plan with this in thoughts for the day after I make a ham. It’s really easy and contemporary to make. To not point out that I can add it on high of my favourite bread a voila, I’ve myself a scrumptious sandwich!
When you have 10 minutes and a few ham readily available then you may make this ham salad very quickly. Eat it plain or add it to some bread. Both means, it’ll style so scrumptious! The combination of ham, mayo, eggs, spices, and a few contemporary lemon juice makes essentially the most wonderful mixture! In truth, it is a meal that my youngsters love consuming. You understand they like it after they look extra ahead to this as an alternative of the meal with the fancy ham from the night time earlier than!
Components for Ham Salad
This recipe is very easy and actually all you need to do is dump the ingredients and blend them up! See the recipe card on the backside of the publish for ingredient measurements.
- Ham: I exploit a meals processer to cut up my ham. However, I’ve additionally used cubed ham that I’ve had readily available too.
- Boiled eggs: Boil these up and peel them earlier than you begin this recipe.
- Mayonnaise: Traditional in a ham salad recipe, the mayo combines all the ingredients collectively.
- Celery: Chop this up into small items earlier than mixing it in.
- Onion: I really like the flavour that this onion brings to this recipe!
- Relish: A basic ingredient to a majority of these salad recipes.
- Mustard: You should utilize common or spicy mustard, it’s completely as much as you.
- Salt and pepper: These are added in to style.
- Parsley: This taste brings such style to the salad.
- Lemon: You should utilize lemon juice from a bottle however I desire contemporary. It’s a a lot brighter style.
Let’s Make Some Ham Salad!
Combine this all up and you should have the right ham salad for lunch and picnics! It’s SOO GOOD and straightforward. You possibly can’t beat that combo!
- Pulse ham: In a meals processor add the ham and pulse till it’s small and crumbly. You may as well chop into actually small items.
- Add ingredients, combine and serve: In a medium bowl add the ham, eggs, mayonnaise, celery, onion, relish, mustard, salt and pepper, parsley, and lemon juice. Stir all of the ingredients collectively. Serve with crackers, or on bread as a sandwich.
One among my favourite issues about making ham salad is that it may be switched up each single time! Add issues in, take stuff out! Actually, simply make it good for you!
- Ham: Use any kind of ham you have got readily available. No matter you utilize, chop it up or shred it so it’s straightforward to unfold, spoon, and eat.
- Nuts: In order for you, you possibly can add in some nuts! Pecans are a basic however you possibly can substitute them for walnuts, almonds, or cashews. Roast them for a bit of additional taste.
- Mayonnaise: In case you are not a fan of mayo, you should utilize bitter cream or non-fat Greek yogurt.
- Pickles: In case you like pickles then attempt chopping up about ½ cup of dill pickles and including them into the combination.
Can I Make This Forward of Time and Freeze It?
Sure! To just be sure you freeze it safely, do that instantly after you make it. Put it in an hermetic container (labeled with the date) and it may possibly final in your freezer for 1-2 months. If you find yourself able to eat it, take it out and put it in your fridge to thaw. Then, dish up and revel in!
This ham salad will keep good in an hermetic container in your fridge for as much as 5 days. Plan forward and use it for lunches all week lengthy!
Insanely Scrumptious Ham Salad
- 2 cups ham floor
- 3 massive boiled eggs chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/4 a onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Salt and pepper to style
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- Juice from half a lemon
In a meals processor add the ham and pulse till it’s small and crumbly. You may as well chop it into actually small items.
In a medium bowl add the ham, eggs, mayonnaise, celery, onion, relish, mustard, salt and pepper, parsley, and lemon juice. Stir all of the ingredients collectively. Serve with crackers, or on bread as a sandwich.