Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are a straightforward and scrumptious deal with! Crispy and golden, they’re good for your entire favourite candy dips.
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chip Recipe
Rising up, cinnamon toast was one among my favourite treats to have. It was so easy, however the mixture of butter, sugar, and cinnamon was one thing I couldn’t get sufficient of. To at the present time, I’ll nonetheless make myself a chunk of cinnamon toast as consolation meals. Truthfully, these superb chips give me that very same nostalgic feeling! They’re simply as simple to make, however are completely crispy and can be utilized for therefore many alternative issues! Make them for an after-school snack, an appetizer, or to make use of as ice cream topping! You’ll find extra serving strategies beneath.
I’m a sucker for chips. Particularly candy ones- and these cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are a few of my absolute favorites. They’re past easy to make. You solely want tortillas, butter, cinnamon, and sugar to make them! And let me inform you! They’re so unbelievably crispy and scrumptious with out being deep-fried! I like to munch on them after they come out of the oven. They’re so heat with the perfect crunch! Pair these together with your favourite candy dips for a tasty deal with! I’ve been loving them with cannoli and pumpkin pie dips.
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chip Components
That is the right snack for a busy day. Solely 4 ingredients to whip up these tasty cinnamon sugar chips! My youngsters like to snack on them. And actually, something that doesn’t require a grocery journey is a winner to me! Searching for measurements? You’ll find them within the recipe card beneath.
- Flour Tortillas: I at all times use flour tortillas as a result of it’s what I’ve round the home. They bake completely, too! You may as well use delicate corn tortillas instead. However bear in mind, corn tortillas are extra delicate and can prepare dinner sooner. If that’s what you select to make use of, take off a couple of minutes of baking time.
- Butter: Melted butter is added to the cinnamon sugar combination to make it easy and wealthy. I at all times use unsalted butter right here to maintain issues candy.
- Sugar: Granulated sugar is a key participant right here. You possibly can regulate the ratios to make it sweeter or much less candy as desired! I, personally, love these chips on the sweeter side!
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon provides the right heat spice! I really like any cinnamon desserts. They’re so tasty!
Let’s Make Do-it-yourself Chips!
You’re going to like how simple this recipe is! It comes collectively in a snap. These chips are so tasty you gained’t have the ability to get sufficient! Fortunately, they’re simple to make so you possibly can at all times have a second batch! My youngsters at all times devour them, so it’s good with the ability to make extra with ease!
- Preheat: To start, preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
- Microwave Butter: Soften the butter utterly.
- Combine: In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Prep Tortillas: Lay out the tortilla and unfold butter evenly over it. Then, sprinkle the 2 with cinnamon sugar.
- Minimize Items: After chopping the tortilla into small items, place on a baking sheet with parchment.
- Bake: Subsequent, bake for 9/11 minutes or till the tortilla is crispy. Transfer onto a plate then bake the second batch.
Ideas for Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Whether or not you wish to improve your tortilla chips, or don’t know what to serve them with, I’ve acquired you lined! These candy and attractive chips are certain to be a favourite at your home!
- Don’t Overcrowd Chips: When you’re making a double batch of those chips, both bake every batch individually or use 2 baking sheets. Overcrowding your chips in a pan will preserve them from cooking totally. Air stream is important fo the right crunch!
- Different Flavors: For an ideal fall deal with, you possibly can add slightly selfmade pumpkin spice to your cinnamon sugar combine! I’ve beloved this variation. You may as well dip these in melted chocolate for a decadent twist!
- Dips and Serving Recommendations: I normally serve my cinnamon sugar tortilla chips alongside a candy dip. S’mores dip, melted caramel, fudge, and cheesecake dip all style completely divine paired with these chips. Caramel pumpkin cheesecake dip can also be scrumptious! Good for a fall social gathering.
Storing Leftover Chips
Right here’s easy methods to retailer your cinnamon sugar tortilla chips and luxuriate in them later! You’re going to like having these round. They’re good for munching on!
- At Room Temperature: Retailer your leftover chips in an hermetic container. They may keep good for 3-5 days. If you wish to prolong the shelf life slightly, use much less butter when baking them. Oils make them extra perishable over time.
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350 levels.
Soften the butter utterly.
In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon.
Lay the tortilla flat and brush butter evenly over it. Sprinkle the 2 with cinnamon sugar.
Bake for 9/11 minutes or till the tortilla is crispy. Transfer onto a plate then bake the second batch.