Croissant bread pudding is the right breakfast meals! Drizzled with a creamy, vanilla sauce, this mushy bread pudding is so wonderful that you simply received’t need to cease at only one piece!
Wealthy and silky easy, this mushy croissant bread pudding has rapidly change into a favourite of mine! It’s completely scrumptious. If you wish to create the right brunch then make this Monkey Bread, Coconut Banana Bread, and these wonderful Egg Muffins to go along with it!
Croissant Bread Pudding
In case you love bread pudding as a lot as I do then making them with croissants will blow you away! It brings in the perfect style and texture and also you received’t need to make this some other means once more! The croissants actually add to the bread pudding by soaking in all the scrumptious flavors. And while you add in that vanilla sauce on prime, nicely, it simply takes this to a complete new degree! Plus, you may change it up by topping it with some Home made Blueberry Syrup, or Home made Imitation Maple Syrup as an alternative!
Croissant bread pudding is a scrumptious tackle conventional bread pudding. Utilizing croissants as an alternative of bread actually makes this recipe quite a bit lighter in texture. This implies that you may eat extra, which I at all times take into account an excellent factor! I additionally love that I can use my stale croissants to make this recipe. They don’t have to be recent after which those that I have already got don’t need to go to waste! It’s the right resolution. It makes a superb scorching and candy breakfast or brunch choice! Go forward and check out it, I do know that you’ll like it!
Components in Croissant Bread Pudding
Constructed from ingredients that you simply in all probability have already got in your kitchen, this croissant bread pudding is really easy! See the recipe card under for a listing of actual measurements.
- Complete milk: You should utilize 1% or 2% however the entire milk will actually give it a superb style and texture.
- Heavy cream: This ingredient makes it thick and straightforward to take in into the croissants.
- Eggs: Just be sure you use eggs which can be at room temperature in order that they combine in higher!
- Granulated sugar: The sugar brings in a delicous and candy style.
- Vanilla extract: It will add a taste to the sweetness of the sugar!
- Salt: Salt enhances the flavors of all the different ingredients!
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a should on this dish! It provides a lot to the flavour.
- Croissants: Guarantee that when you’re slicing up the croissants that they’re minimize into 1 inch cubes.
- Butter: I used unsalted butter on this recipe.
- Granulated sugar: Utilizing granulated sugar will actually create a yummy style and thicker texture on this sauce.
- Heavy cream: It makes the sauce thick and creamy!
- Vanilla Bean Paste: Utilizing a vanilla bean paste will actually deliver an incredible and distinct taste. However, should you don’t have the paste you should use vanilla extract as an alternative!
Let’s Begin Baking!
This croissant bread pudding is so scrumptious and easy! It takes about an hour and a half from begin to end and most of that point is spent soaking and baking.
- Preheat and spray: Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and put aside.
- Whisk, add croissants and soak: In a big bowl whisk collectively the milk, heavy cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon. Add the croissant cubes and blend collectively till the croissants are absolutely coated within the cream combination. Let it sit for 25-Half-hour, stirring about Quarter-hour in.
- Bake: As soon as the croissants have soaked pour the combination into the ready pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, till the custard is about and the croissants are beginning to brown. Whereas the bread pudding is baking put together the vanilla sauce.
- Make vanilla sauce: In a medium saucepan mix the butter, sugar and cream. Whisk consistently over medium warmth till the sauce thickens and coast the again of a spoon. Take away from the warmth and add the vanilla.
- Let bread placing sit after which add sauce: Permit the bread pudding to take a seat for least 20 minutes earlier than serving. Serve with heat vanilla sauce.
Ideas For Croissant Bread Pudding
Croissant bread pudding is really easy and amazingly scrumptious! Use these tricks to make the BEST bread pudding you’ve ever had!
- Stale croissants: Croissants are an enormous hit for breakfast in my home, however they have a tendency to lose their enchantment after a number of days. As soon as they start to get stale (normally by day 3) they’re excellent for this recipe! Appearing as buttery sponges for the custard base of this bread pudding, they soak every part in making the style and the flavour completely pleasant!
- Milk and cream: Utilizing each milk and heavy cream for the custard base will give your bread pudding a silky, wealthy texture. You should utilize 4 cups of milk and no cream should you would favor it just a little bit lighter.
- Let the bread soak: Giving your croissants time to soak within the custard combination earlier than baking will give it time to actually soak up the liquid. In case you don’t permit it to soak lengthy sufficient chances are you’ll find yourself with dry items all through your pudding.
Learn how to Retailer Leftovers
You’ll be able to completely make this forward or retailer your leftovers so that you could get pleasure from them later! Comply with the following pointers and you may have croissant bread pudding for days!
- Fridge: As soon as your bread pudding has cooled, retailer it in an hermetic container or cowl it with foil. Then, you may retailer it in your frige for as much as 3 days.
- Reheating: You’ll be able to reheat a person piece by placing it within the microwave for 45 seconds or till it’s heat! Or, you may reheat your complete pan. Preheat your oven to 350 levels and prepare dinner it (uncovered) for 10-Quarter-hour till it’s heated via.
Croissant Bread Pudding
- 2 Cups Complete Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 8 giant Eggs
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 12 Day outdated Croissants minimize into 1 inch cubes
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste Or Vanilla Extract
Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and put aside.
In a big bowl whisk collectively the milk, heavy cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon. Add the croissant cubes and blend collectively till the croissants are absolutely coated within the cream combination. Let it sit for 25-Half-hour, stirring about Quarter-hour in.
As soon as the croissants have soaked pour the combination into the ready pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, till the custard, is about and the croissants are beginning to brown. Whereas the bread pudding is baking put together the vanilla sauce.
In a medium saucepan mix the butter, sugar, and cream. Whisk consistently over medium warmth till the sauce thickens and coats the again of a spoon. Take away from the warmth and add the vanilla.
Permit the bread pudding to take a seat for no less than 20 minutes earlier than serving. Serve with heat vanilla sauce.